What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Takka

General FAQ

1,089 posts in this topic

Monthly Cash Raffle

Has its own thread!

Account Settings

• Member Titles: Custom member titles (displayed next to posts above avatar) can be set from your Edit Profile page if you have a post count of at least 50.
  • Name Changes: Username changes can be made once a month from your Account Settings if you have a post count of at least 100.
  • Pet Projects: The "Pet Project" field on your profile will enable a clickable badge beside your posts. This is intended to reference either something you're currently working on, or something that you're proud of.

Posting

• Rules: Found here, or on any page by clicking or tapping on "Guidelines"
  • Inserting Images: Simply paste the direct link to image (url ending in jpg, png, gif, etc) into your post anywhere you'd like. If your image doesn't yet exist online, we recommend using Imgur to host it.
  • Inserting Horizontal Rule: On its own line, type "hr" with brackets instead of quotations, such as used in BBCode.

Usergroups

Administrator: Senior staff role with full site privileges and generally tasked with keeping the forum running smoothly.

Manager: Staff role as a moderator with extra duties, of which are generally raffle-related.

Moderator: A staff role able to lock/pin/edit/delete user content, and hand out Warning Points for heavier action (described below).

Regular: Those deemed to be active and mature enough by the the current Regulars and higher. Aside from recognition, promotion to this group also grants donor perks and access to the private Bored Room.

Member: Primary group for those that have already posted at any point on the forum.

Lurkers: Those that've registered on the forum but haven't yet posted, and as a result have many limited permissions.

Warning Points
These points are distributed by our staff as verbal warnings to problematic individuals, however the entire staff will be notified of each warning and why they were given, so the individual is put under extra scrutiny.
2 Points: Staff review of your content for 3 days, which means your new posts do not go public until a staff member approves of each individually.
3 Points: Suspended posting abilities for 7 days.
4 Points: Indefinite ban.
Each point expires after 30 days, but actions are automatically taken if someone manages to accumulate more than two at a time. Points and their reasonings are only displayed to you and the staff; they are not public.

Your question wasn't answered here?
Ask away in this topic!

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

Tiddy-bits:

Regulars + can only access vent maybe?

I don't see that as being necessary. The vent is for everyone of the community, and especially to help introduce new users to it.

I don't see that as being necessary. The vent is for everyone of the community, and especially to help introduce new users to it.

Woops I miss read what Mars said. I thought he said you where whining about too many people on vent, lol.

Okay, so probably no one uses internet explorer, but the content of a post will be the same color as the member's group. So for example, every post posted by an editor has green text. Just something I noticed....

Will call Microsoft later and tell them about the issue so they can fix it.

Aurodox likes this