What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EmeraldNite

Been a while....

13 posts in this topic

So some of you may or may not remember me from ModHalo. I'm EmeraldNite (as you probably saw) and I left the Halo PC modding scene a while back (my last attempt was last summer) after ModHalo started to die down significantly. I just now decided to check my inbox on that site and was directed here by a message from Sceny (is he still going by that?) that was sent seven months ago.

So here I am. If this place still touches on Halo PC modding at all then you could expect me popping up sometime in the near future.

Takka likes this

26024410600_9a649d0cb7_o.jpg

Tiddy-bits:

Yeah I saw that. How is that coming so far? Just now fired up the editors and it seems that I'm still using HMT and Eschaton. And a little HEK for the Custom Edition assets.

Cool, looking forward to it. Until then I'll tinker around with what I have; dunno if I want just retextures or if I should throw some CE assets in there. The stock Spartan can get pretty boring sometimes.

Hey dude, I remember seeing you around a few times. Good to see you found your way over, welcome to the site =]

EmeraldNite likes this

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

So am I, apologies to Sceny if he reads this; I wasn't ignoring his seven-month-old message.

But yeah as far as modding I'm currently toying around with some stuff with a project I'm dubbing Installation 4 right now and if all goes well I'll post some WIP screenshots. Would've loved to just use FTW but unless I'm mistaken didn't Pepsi abandon it for Minecraft or something?

I can fire up the editors just as well.

STARS YOUR VAGINA SMELLS LIKE A BALL OF GARDEN SLUGS.

Also hi.

Takka and Sceny like this

Umh7x1l.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0