What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Takka

How's the Weather?

713 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

11 hours ago, Pra3tor1an said:

Aparently its going to snow here this weekend...

^this

I woke up to like 3-5 cm of snow. I wasn't expecting that (should have checked the weather forecast). I thought winter was already over! :v

Luckily it's already melting.

The calculation takes into account people's ability to adapt to the heat. For example, the same high temperature will be felt differently by residents in Perth compared to those in Hobart, who are not used to the higher range of temperatures experienced in Perth.

After three summers in Phoenix, I cannot cope with cold weather anymore.  The other night some friends and I were shooting some night photography in the mountains and I thought I was going to die.  The temp was 42f (5c).

However, I will admit, 47c (116f) is in the range where I avoid outdoor things.

In other news.  It was in the upper 80's and sunny yesterday, in February.  This is why I put up with the summer heat. 

Edited by DiSiAC

If it flies, floats, or fucks, rent it.

We're experiencing another snowstorm today, it's been snowing steadily since about 7:00 this morning. 

It's 2:00 now and I'm thinking we'll get about the same amount of snow as we did Thursday, about 8-10"/20-25 cm.

I just finished cleaning my driveway and walkways for the second time in three days.

The money I spent on my snowblower was definitely money well spent. :)

Takka likes this

It's 58 degrees here. It's been going from like 75 to 50 for the past three weeks. I really wish the weather would make up its mind if it wants to be hot or cold. xD

Another 10 days of rain incoming. More flooding for California!

I get to watch from the mountains as everyone dies.

Krazychic likes this

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

12 hours ago, Sunstriker7 said:

Foggy as liver-failure piss.

Maaan, I don't know what the fuck you just said, but it sure sounds good the way you say it.

If it flies, floats, or fucks, rent it.