What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Takka

How's the Weather?

713 posts in this topic

Normally I'd be okayish with it, but my grass is dead and under 4 feet of frozen water. It hasn't snowed this much in 10 years. My car needs 4 new tires because I got stuck on Christmas Eve going to the parents, and blew out the sidewalls trying to get out, I had to borrow a vehicle until I get money together to fix it.

Now this one's battery keeps dying because it's like 4 degrees and I can't drive it each day like it needs. It's not quite a new vehicle and the temperature just drains the charge right out of it.

I don't mind the snow, as long as it only lands on grass. Any snow on pavement is an abomination.

Kavawuvi likes this

signature2.png

Tiddy-bits:

It's been snowing all day and it will continue to snow all day tomorrow. Cars have been getting stuck outside of our driveway, not that we're going to go outside any time soon.

Edited by 002
Takka likes this

It's been snowing all day and it will continue to snow all day tomorrow. Cars have been getting stuck outside of our driveway, not that we're going to go outside any time soon.

Would you like some rain? England has lots of rain :D

nickweb likes this

Would you like some rain? England has lots of rain :D

I would prefer rain to snow any day. Especially since I can't seem to not injure myself when it snows. >.<

It warmed up on Monday to something seasonal, then the temperature plummeted again.

Edited by 002

Every time I plan to work on a car, the weather just fucks me over. Planned to do shit twice this week and its rained both times.

It's so fucking HOT today. I do not handle HEAT well.

Pandora likes this

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.