What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Takka

How's the Weather?

713 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

GOD DAMNIT I LOVE CALIFORNIA WEATHER.

All things California belong in the Fuck Yeah thread =]

Aurodox likes this

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

I have one. It fucking blows trying to maintain that shit.

My parents have one, and sometimes I swear it's not even worth owning.

2ce18o5.jpg

in Cali it's pretty much heresy not to have a pool, but yeah maintaining that sucker is a bitch.

I don't deal with heat very well as it is, and apparently when carrying another person, it makes it a million times worse.

The temperature has been in the 100s (f) all fucking week. I've almost passed out twice and I constantly feel like I'm going to fall over and vomit up everything. And of course at work we have "air conditioning" and our managers and stuff like to brag about it, but the air conditioning units are few and far between to the point of them being completely fucking useless.

I love how the one day that it was really affecting me, I was seeing stars, I couldn't breathe, I couldn't move...but my supervisor's answer to that was "drink more water." I looked at her and told her "If I drink any more water, I won't be doing any work. I'll be in the bathroom the entire night, pissing. As if I don't do that enough right now."

I hate summer. I dread it's arrival every year. I'm more than ready to move to Alaska right now. >.<

The heat here in Arizona is fucking miserable, and the fact that my high school enforces a dress code that includes thick black pants and that I walk to and from school roughly 2 miles really doesn't help matters.

Edited by Nullen

The heat here in Arizona is fucking miserable, and the fact that my high school enforces a dress code that includes thick black pants and that I walk to and from school roughly 2 miles really doesn't help matters.

It's a dry heat though, considering you're in Arizona right? It's been 100+ here quite a bit this summer, but it's humid, nasty, and sticky. Plus I work in a warehouse that has no air conditioning. >.<

I'd take dry heat over sticky, humid, Kentucky heat any day.

This abnormally hot weather isn't going anywhere, it's driving me nuts without A/C!

Aurodox likes this

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.