What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VXP

Your favorite game. (or the one you play most often)

34 posts in this topic

I personally have Halo 3 in my #1 all-time most engaging campaign list and my favorite series would have to be everything but Halo 4 (wont say why because of spoiler) but click if you absolutely want to know,

They took away cortana.

For good.

QQ

and the game I play most often is King of Kings 3, a PvP based MMORPG type game developed by Gamigo.

Tiddy-bits:

Halo 2 is probably my all time favorite game, though I haven't played it in while a while. The port to PC sucked, and it's discontinued on XBL =[

Game I've played the most was Halo 1. Big diversity in type of game, I know. I don't game often anymore, but when I do it's BF3.

Kvasir likes this

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

I personally have Halo 3 in my #1 all-time most engaging campaign list and my favorite series would have to be everything but Halo 4 (wont say why because of spoiler) but click if you absolutely want to know,

They took away cortana.

For good.

QQ

and the game I play most often is King of Kings 3, a PvP based MMORPG type game developed by Gamigo.

It was pretty obvious that would happen and has been known that it will happen for the past, I dunno, 10 years.

Also, Morrowind.

Edited by v3nture

i don't have a favorite game nor one i play most often, i just olay what i feel like playing, but i guess i can list:

dark souls

skyrim

fallout 3 GOTY (GOTY ALL YEARS)

killzone 3

i'm sure there are others but i can't remember

ScarlettFayt likes this

Unreal Tournament 2004. Easily the best arena first person shooter ever designed. The maps were great, the movement mechanics were amazing, the weapon sandbox was awesome while being perfectly balanced and it had beautiful graphics for the time.

Oh, I forgot to mention how awesome the soundtrack is.

I also feel compelled to leave this here:

cliffyb.jpg

Edited by As7s Winter Log
WaeV likes this

4VWJfoZ.gif

"You fix my mistakes is what you do." - Tucker
"You're useless." - Tucker 2 minutes later

"You're sort of cool in some ways." - Kavawuvi

"Fuck off." - Mint Blitz

Hmm well since my old laptop died and I couldn't play minecraft for a while the game I've been playing the most will have to be SIMS. I love building new houses and decorating the houses. I also love just playing the sims in the game and beating their life goal. It's really good to pass the time and it's pretty addictive.

The Marathon Trilogy (M1 especially!), and Skyrim.

Marathon 1 was an all round horrifying experience, as well as a challenging mind-bender for what the aliens were worth. Fucking Lookers!

WaeV likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0