Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for gamers and technology enthusiasts, with unique means of rewarding content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time!

ForkSpoonz

Food Thread

235 posts in this topic

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

Lately food is making me sick (mostly sluggish even when I only eat a few bites). And, I don't know if it's just food in general or the kind of food I'm eating. I'm guessing that if i went vegan, i wouldn't have this problem. :/

But, i really want some new kinds of food. Not sure what. It can't be take out or fast food. I'm so sick of that.

I am not the world's best cook; though I make a mean taco. c:

I don't like living life vicariously through my mouth; but at this point, it's substituting for a vacation, so I take what i can get. :/

I tend to only eat socially or when I'm really bored.. which isn't as often as it should be. I'll put off food because I often feel I have better things to fill my time with. For the past 3 months I've only been eating one meal a day, it's really not healthy but I don't want to live forever anyway =]

Beverly likes this

dual.png

nice XD

I tend to only eat socially or when I'm really bored.. which isn't as often as it should be. I'll put off food because I often feel I have better things to fill my time with. For the past 3 months I've only been eating one meal a day, it's really not healthy but I don't want to live forever anyway =]

I could live off orange juice. Actually I've done that. If i drink that, no real craving for food. Very sweet, lots of calories. And, made from real fruit? I'm guessing, by the orange thingie on the front of the carton. c:

For some reason, it doesn't mess with my blood sugar. Maybe because it's naturally sweetened? I dunno. Just know it's good

Edited by Beverly