What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
ForkSpoonz

Food Thread

253 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

Just ate a shitload of super spicy chips. Now my lips burn; they burn so good.

Beverly and ForkSpoonz like this

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

Lately food is making me sick (mostly sluggish even when I only eat a few bites). And, I don't know if it's just food in general or the kind of food I'm eating. I'm guessing that if i went vegan, i wouldn't have this problem. :/

But, i really want some new kinds of food. Not sure what. It can't be take out or fast food. I'm so sick of that.

I am not the world's best cook; though I make a mean taco. c:

I don't like living life vicariously through my mouth; but at this point, it's substituting for a vacation, so I take what i can get. :/

I tend to only eat socially or when I'm really bored.. which isn't as often as it should be. I'll put off food because I often feel I have better things to fill my time with. For the past 3 months I've only been eating one meal a day, it's really not healthy but I don't want to live forever anyway =]

Beverly likes this

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

nice XD

I tend to only eat socially or when I'm really bored.. which isn't as often as it should be. I'll put off food because I often feel I have better things to fill my time with. For the past 3 months I've only been eating one meal a day, it's really not healthy but I don't want to live forever anyway =]

I could live off orange juice. Actually I've done that. If i drink that, no real craving for food. Very sweet, lots of calories. And, made from real fruit? I'm guessing, by the orange thingie on the front of the carton. c:

For some reason, it doesn't mess with my blood sugar. Maybe because it's naturally sweetened? I dunno. Just know it's good

Edited by Beverly