What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TacticalWirus

10 Free Xbox 360 Games

3 members have voted

12 posts in this topic

I've posted this on MH, but since it's kind of deserted, i've decidede to re-post it here.
There are 10 Xbox 360 capatible games you can play for free.

Harm's Way

• 200 G's
  • Looks pretty good, and is realy easy to play
  • Get it here

Doritos Crash Course

• 200 G's
  • It's a fun and competitive, time consuming game
  • Get it here

Happy Wars

Aegis Wing

• 200 G's
  • Classic! But somewhat hard if played alone
  • Read below how to get it if you're in wrong region
  • Get it here

Hexic HD

• 200 G's
  • Simple, fun if you like Diamond Rush ect.
  • Get it here

Yaris

• 200 G's
  • Simple, doesn't look realy good actualy
  • Reed below how to get this game
  • Download from here

Dash of Destruction

• 200 G's
  • Simple, easy, fun
  • Reed below how to get this game
  • Download from here - In same pack with Yaris

Mars Rover Landing

• 50 G's
  • Might get bitchy, but it's kind of a nice game
  • Requires Kinect
  • Get it here

Intel Discovered

• 400 G's
  • Simple, fun, looks good for obvious reason
  • Requires Kinect
  • Read below how to get it if you're in wrong region
  • Get it here

TotemBall

• 200 G's
  • Seems difficult, looks bad
  • Requires Xbox live vision camera, no Kinnect support
  • Get it here

Q&A's

Q: Can't download some games becouse xbox.com says that my region is not supported, what to do?
A: Do the fallowing: go and create a new windows live mail account example [email protected] in process set the region to USA. Then go to your Xbox 360, create a new account associated with email you just created, and download things you couldn't before, once done, log in to your main account and you can play these games now.

Q: How to play Dash of Destruction and Yaris? They are no longer on Xbox Marketplace..?
A: Simple. Download the Arcade game package from the links provided below those games, use one of those links as they both are identical. That package contains 5 free arcade games which are: Yaris, Dash of Destruction, TotemBall, Hexic HD and Aegis Wing. Extract package. Burn as ISO to DVD, once done put DVD into your Xbox 360, and don't play disc, as it will only say it's a Mixed Media Disc, instead go to Games Tab, and just play those games from there.

Q: Will playing those games from disc, usb or hdd couse you to get banned?
A: No. They are not copy protected for obvious reason - they were always free. Simply, they were removed from Games Marketplace, and they were always free, and thats why they are not assigned to any profiles. Which lets you boot them from disc, memory unit or USB. You burn without any modifications, which is legal. So you can play on XBL. Best proof is my XBL: TacticalWirus, check the recent activity, i've played those games recently, and my account is less than year old, and there's no way i had those games earlyer, as they were discontinued on Marketplace long time ago.

Q: How to transfer those games from package i downloaded, to my console's HDD?
A: Simply, go take USB, plug it to Xbox 360, configure it. Transfer one Arcade game to it from Xbox. Plug into PC, download USB Xtaf Explorer, open it, Click File - Open Device, double click on "{dir}Content", double click on "0000000000000000" and once there, click "Inject Folder" than browse where you downloaded and extracted ArcadeCollection, than locate content --> 0000000000000000. Inject 5841087F and 5841090B (Yaris and Dash of Destruction) (Or vice versa, doesn't matter, just inject both), now walk USB over your Xbox 360 and transfer games from USB to it. Now you have these games on your HDD, no DVD needed smile.png I don't recomend to inject other games from package: Aesis Wing, TotemBall and Hexic HD, as you can simply download them normaly and why to mess around with XTAF too much, since some of you might not realy know what are you doing. Just play safe guys.

Any more questions? Feel free to ask on this thread.

Links:
USB Xtaf Explorer
ArcadeCollection

Info:
Read here about general thoughts about getting banned doing this. Remember that nobody got banned for doing this.
I'll update this post with new stuff once found anything.

Pfhunkie and Takka like this

It's Not Where You From, It's Were You're Going.

Tiddy-bits:

I thought you were a spam bot at first, but good find.

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365

Useful information. Nice list. xD

4VWJfoZ.gif

"You fix my mistakes is what you do." - Tucker
"You're useless." - Tucker 2 minutes later

"You're sort of cool in some ways." - Kavawuvi

"Fuck off." - Mint Blitz

Aegis Wing is the shit, I still play it occasionally. And Yaris was the weirdest 360 game I've ever played, and the concept of it just seemed stupid.

Aegis Wing is the shit, I still play it occasionally. And Yaris was the weirdest 360 game I've ever played, and the concept of it just seemed stupid.

Oh, never told they're awesome, they are just free, that pretty much explains everything.

By the way, i've played Yaris, and i've tried to understand what's happening, but that's something only Japanese may.

Oh god Aegis Wing.

Never again, NEVER.

Oh, yeah, i've checked the chievos deeply now. And i must say i don't think if i want to do this. So i kept G's on zero in case i wanted to delete it from my history.

Edited by TacticalWirus

Thanks for sharing, I love a bit of free Gamerscore. Sadly I don't have Kinect but I'll download the non-Kinect ones that I don't already have.

Thanks for sharing, I love a bit of free Gamerscore. Sadly I don't have Kinect but I'll download the non-Kinect ones that I don't already have.

No problem :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0