What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Solaris

Pony Personality Test

15 posts in this topic

I'm going to get shit for this, but it's for shits and giggles I suppose. There's nothing really going on in the forum, so why not.

http://www.bronyland.com/pony-personality-test/

A7U0Q.jpg

You are the most like Twilight Sparkle!

banner_twilight.jpg

Full personality description:

You're often found diving into a book or spending hours working on that project of yours. It's important that you put in as much of an effort learning as possible so your knowledge will someday come in handy. Because of this, you may sometimes be skeptical of things that you don't have any proof of.

While you tend to be booksmart as opposed to streetsmart, you also tend to be a tad socially awkward, not always sure how well you fit in with your friends or maybe not even having a lot of them in the first place, but you're still a solid friend when it comes down to it and would be there to help any of them with their problems.

Even though you may be talented, you're the total opposite of a showoff, shying away from bragging or even talking about your talents. You don't want the world to think you're a braggart, after all. You're quite humble and modest, but you're also looking for acceptance and praise for your talents.

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365

Tiddy-bits:

Since everyone else is going to be a gigantic faggot about this, and the fact that I'm an ex-brony myself, I gave it a shot. Not quite what I was expecting, at all. I'm amazed at how in depth this test was, usually it's like "is your favorite color purple, pink, white, yellow, etc." "Do you prefer magic, flying, pranks, cow shit, etc."

What amazes is me is the fact that Applejack is my least favorite pony, and Rarity is my favorite.

5Rf33.jpg

banner_fluttershy.jpg

Chronically weak and timid, but with a heart of solid gold, you tend to require and depend on the help of your friends in most situations. You enjoy their company, but also enjoy solitude and time away from your friends where you can enjoy the sounds of nature. Just because you know you're weak doesn't mean it holds you back, because you know you're strong where it counts, with your overabundance of kindness, caring, and compassion.

You're often worried about saying or doing the wrong things and also fear rejection. Speaking of fear, you've got a lot of it, often times letting your fear hold you back from doing even the most simple of things, such as jumping across a cliff. But in that fear, you can often find just enough bravery to stand up for doing the right thing if your friends need you.

You may be naive and innocent, and you're very shy and quiet, but you're also a very good listener and are likely the one your friends blab on about their problems to — and while you may feel powerless to help at times, just listening and cheering them on means the world to them. Yay!

Sceny likes this

oVoXWXc.png

Since everyone else is going to be a gigantic faggot about this, and the fact that I'm an ex-brony myself, I gave it a shot. Not quite what I was expecting, at all. I'm amazed at how in depth this test was, usually it's like "is your favorite color purple, pink, white, yellow, etc." "Do you prefer magic, flying, pranks, cow shit, etc."

What amazes is me is the fact that Applejack is my least favorite pony, and Rarity is my favorite.

5Rf33.jpg

banner_fluttershy.jpg

Chronically weak and timid, but with a heart of solid gold, you tend to require and depend on the help of your friends in most situations. You enjoy their company, but also enjoy solitude and time away from your friends where you can enjoy the sounds of nature. Just because you know you're weak doesn't mean it holds you back, because you know you're strong where it counts, with your overabundance of kindness, caring, and compassion.

You're often worried about saying or doing the wrong things and also fear rejection. Speaking of fear, you've got a lot of it, often times letting your fear hold you back from doing even the most simple of things, such as jumping across a cliff. But in that fear, you can often find just enough bravery to stand up for doing the right thing if your friends need you.

You may be naive and innocent, and you're very shy and quiet, but you're also a very good listener and are likely the one your friends blab on about their problems to — and while you may feel powerless to help at times, just listening and cheering them on means the world to them. Yay!

You are putting years of friendship to the test here... It is admissable since your doing it to because no one else is.

OT : LOL "because no one else is"

No one.

They need to fix this test:

banner_twilight.jpg

E: Added the pony chart :l

ponychart.jpg

Edited by Andrewbe

Cool c: I like Applejack

ponychart.jpg

banner_applejack.jpg

A real hard worker you are, yup. If there's one thing you hate, it's being inactive or coming across as lazy. You'll put in more effort than anyone else, even if it may be against your better judgement or even if delagating your work is a smarter option. It's not surprising to see you working all day long, even if it's to help friends out. However, friendship is still important to you, so you will always, always stick to your commitments and keep your promises.

You're a tell-it-like-it-is pony, not holding your tongue and telling whoever whatever's on your mind or what your true thoughts are. Thankfully, you can still pick your words carefully and still keep some sensitivity towards what you say. But, others may find you irritable in appearance if you're not getting your way or you feel against something.

You are also most likely to be athletic and into staying fit, knowing that if you're not, you won't be able to keep up with your work. Fashion and looking good aren't on the top of your priorities, to say the least. You also tend to be very protective of your friends, standing up for them against anyone who is causing them problems, and usually succeeding in warding off any foes. You'd gladly lose a limb if it meant saving a friend's life.

Skeezix the Cat and Kvasir like this

banner_rainbowdash.jpg

If there's one thing you know you are, it's #1! You tend to be competitive by nature and love to show off your talents at every available moment, but that's often because you've put in a lot of practice to perfect your techniques and want to take pride in your effort. Because of this, you sometimes get a little too proud, fearing competing if you don't feel you can win and getting hotheaded if someone questions your capabilities. You hate losing.

Even though you may be a bit self-centered, you still care deeply for your friends and would stand up for them no matter what. You're deeply loyal to them, even if you may not always show it. Just because they're not as talented as you doesn't mean they're worthless, because you love them for who they are, although you may still joke around and give them a hard time — really, who doesn't like a laugh? You're incredibly brave and will be the first one to volunteer to venture off into the unknown or stand up against an enemy, perhaps letting your impulses get a hold of you before a rational plan is actually thought of.

Kvasir and Skeezix the Cat like this

2ce18o5.jpg

I think my mind went into an infinite loop just thinking about taking this..

while pony = true then

print("*Pokerface*")

end