What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Takka

Currently Playing

508 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

FTL: Faster Than Light

It's fucking whack, yo.

Been wanting to try out that game. I have too many games as it is and I'm on a tight budget at the moment, though. xD

4VWJfoZ.gif

"You fix my mistakes is what you do." - Tucker
"You're useless." - Tucker 2 minutes later

"You're sort of cool in some ways." - Kavawuvi

"Fuck off." - Mint Blitz

Been wanting to try out that game. I have too many games as it is and I'm on a tight budget at the moment, though. xD

Sometimes it's fucking asvfghdgasfdSAGFGF FUCK EVERYTHING

Dying over and over is literally part of the game, apparently. I'm not making a joke or a sarcastic insult at the game, it is LITERALLY part of the game to die like crazy.

Dying over and over is literally part of the game, apparently. I'm not making a joke or a sarcastic insult at the game, it is LITERALLY part of the game to die like crazy.

Dark Souls would like to have a word with you.

EDIT: Also, I'm playing Morrowind, Anachronox, System Shock 2 and Starcraft. Early pc gaming, yeeeeuh

Edited by Durandal

xgd0s9.jpg

nopity nope. once you play for a while and get to know the game intimately, it's pretty easy. or challenging in a "fair" way at least

Then I would hate it. ":D"

EDIT: Also, I'm playing Morrowind, Anachronox, System Shock 2 and Starcraft. Early pc gaming, yeeeeuh

I never really stopped playing games from that era it seems. I still play Unreal Tournament/2k4, Starsiege Tribes, Halo PC, Counter-Strike, etc all the time. I think that's what I primarily play if Tucker isn't wanting me to play BF3 with him.

4VWJfoZ.gif

"You fix my mistakes is what you do." - Tucker
"You're useless." - Tucker 2 minutes later

"You're sort of cool in some ways." - Kavawuvi

"Fuck off." - Mint Blitz

nopity nope. once you play for a while and get to know the game intimately, it's pretty easy. or challenging in a "fair" way at least

my favourite game. still pretty easy to get slain if i let my guard down for about a second. currently doing a level one playthrough, shit's haarrrd. just beat ornstein and smough

Edited by jG 

m68Vl5E.jpg

my favourite game. still pretty easy to get slain if i let my guard down for about a second. currently doing a level one playthrough, shit's haarrrd. just beat ornstein and smough

my nigga. love that game

I know most of it well because I throw my sign down for co-op a lot

have you tried the silver knight weapons? they're wonderful for a mid-level dex build.

Finished Far Cry 3, story and all side missions. Now, back to BF3.

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.