What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Takka

Currently Playing

508 posts in this topic
1 minute ago, Pfhunkie said:

Among Us sucks if you play public lobbies. Got to get a group going to make it work. It’s based off a timeless game that has potential for loads of fun with the right people.

Tried that too, no better.

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

Tiddy-bits:

I've had a hankering to play the old school RPGs that I saw my friends play growing up but that I couldn't play because we didn't have a computer. I started with Baldur's Gate.

1GeZLEc.png

If you're familiar with the game I'm at the part where you get Neera. This game blows me away for a 1998 production. I find myself agonizing over my follower choices.

Pfhunkie likes this

Anno 1800

It's a really shame my first solo play through has been such a rough learning curve. I'm 25+ hours in, only just reached the fourth tier (Engineers), and have discovered that I either need to declare war on most of the AI to steal their islands whilst being technologically behind, or restart...

ETA: I took so long progressing because I was being overcautious with supply chains.

Edited by Sceny

Currently playing Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition (with RTX n' stuff).
Damn, haven't been this impressed with graphics in a long time! :v

mRD0UpY.png

Java and Sceny like this

So desperate to play something engaging after Halo Infinite disappointed me that I turned to the distant past. Even learned how to bunny hop finally

Takka and tarikja like this

4VWJfoZ.gif

"You fix my mistakes is what you do." - Tucker
"You're useless." - Tucker 2 minutes later

"You're sort of cool in some ways." - Kavawuvi

"Fuck off." - Mint Blitz