What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Takka

Currently Playing

508 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

Thanks to my vacation I get to play a fuckload of shit. Dark Souls II, Diablo 3's new expansion Reaper of Souls, Battlefield Bad Company 2 (shooting people in the face never gets old dont rag me about BF4 I dont have it), dabbled in WoW, Saint's Row 3 because, fuck 4, Splinter Cell Blacklist, Star Wars the Old Republic (finally gave in), and Enslaved.

What server?

Lately I've been stuck between WoW (when I want to pass the time) and Minecraft (when I want to relax). Exciting, I know.

I keep downloading F2P games, with the intention of playing them... eventually.

I keep downloading F2P games, with the intention of playing them... eventually.

The only game on my wishlist on Steam is a free-to-play game, and it's there because I don't have the space for it; I literally cannot afford a free-to-play game.

Anyway, I've been testing Minecraft on my Raspberry Pi and tablet. I really don't have any intention of continuing playing any of them, but only just testing them.

Edited by 002

picked up chivalry: ME again a couple hours ago. dat vanguard. i keep playing it like dark souls and it's fucking me up

Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga

I played it on the GBA and beat it on two different cartridges (lost the first one sadly, which is how I got the second). Now I am playing it on the virtual console on my third run on my Wii U, and I am going to completely destroy the challenge of the game by grinding... and grinding... and grinding...

I haven't even been to the Beanbean Kingdom castle, and Mario and Luigi are at level 11 with the first bros command at advance. Things that should normally kill Mario or Luigi in one hit are falling one by one. I have no life...

Edited by 002

Jumped back into Star Wars Battlefront 2 the past couple days. Fucking roleplaying and shit, set reinforcements to 500% and play as stormtroopers every map with a full squad of bots following me, feels like I'm part of a massive SWAT team raid on downtown Detroit gang territory.

Edited by The Cereal Killer
ForkSpoonz and xvii like this

Umh7x1l.gif