What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Takka

Currently Playing

508 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

Back to the War Thunder grind.

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

I've been very busy over the last few months and have been primarily playing Bloodborne on PS4. I've been occasionally coming back to Fallout 3 on pc, but with my shit pc, it's not something I can hook myself on like I did before. Still an amazing game, just my pc sucks. Anyway, Bloodborne is fucking amazing, easily one of the best games I've ever played(just like fallout3), very fun, very interesting, and the attention to detail in the world is almost overwhelming. My one complaint is that it can get stupidly hard at some points and it doesn't matter what stats you have, it's supposed to be next to impossible at some points lol. The main story at least wasn't too annoying with that op shit.

Don't get much time to play games these days, but I've been bashing Halo 5 pretty much since it came out.

Replaying Half-Life 2 again, such a great game even 12 years later! Edit: Source engine also holds up pretty well when compared even to contemporary games, the lighting and environments were so well put together by Valve. 

Edited by HandofGod