What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Takka

Currently Playing

508 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

Just beat Metro Last Light a couple days ago. The metro series is easily one of the greatest series I've ever had the privilege of playing. Solid gameplay, fascinating story, beautiful visuals, very immersive settings, a wowing concept and an amazing game overall.

My only complaints would be that there are a few ridiculously hard parts(more in the first game than the second), and that the entire karma points system is really screwy and nobody seems to really understand it. I tried very hard to get the good ending in the second game, I googled a whole bunch of shit and did a lot of side objectives, and knocked out most of the enemies in the game. Even after all that, somehow it wasn't enough for the good ending. Both endings are pretty good tbh, but the "good" ending is just so much better. I'll play the game again when I get a new PC(God knows when), I'll get the good ending for sure next time.

Fired up Elite Dangerous and Quake live for the first time in ages. Trashed my sidwinder because I couldn't remember how to turn shields back on. Oh well..

8269120180172123489.png

Elite: Dangerous

It's growing on me a bit, especially now that I'm past having to read the whole wiki just to figure it out the basics.

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

Once you have got your key binds and flight controls how you want them it will be much better. I was using a joystick, but since I moved I started using the mouse and I actually prefer it now.i haven't looked into the power play part much yet,I like just to explore and scan systems, and try not to get shot to shit.;)

Takka likes this

8269120180172123489.png