What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pandaa

Your Opinion on Anon

11 posts in this topic

Anonymous has been coming up in the news recently for small things, which made me want to look into their past more. What is your personal opinion on what they do, and are you in favor or opposition?

I think what THEY do is awesome, I just hate to see a lot of script kiddies hiding behind them when they hack a good site because they're bored. >_<

Banner%20449x73.png

Tiddy-bits:

They're an organized anarchy. By definition they shouldn't exist, and they don't, it's a couple of people on IRC hitting random sites with botnets. If they even still exist as they did back in 07, they are derelict and imo don't have the same message/correct means to execute those messages. Nothing special here, move along...

Edited by ๖ۣۜRyx
Takka and WaeV like this

7oWRJVS.gif

Anonymous was a good collective, but lately they've lost their message and the net is too risky to trust anyone. There are some Anons who do shit for lulz and there are Anons who want to make a difference in the world.

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365

well, anonymous is really inconsistent, but being a collective, not a group with a defined goal, that makes sense. sometimes it ruins lives with wanton disregard, and sometimes it enacts justice. it isn't good or bad, it just is, and don't piss it off.

well, anonymous is really inconsistent, but being a collective, not a group with a defined goal, that makes sense. sometimes it ruins lives with wanton disregard, and sometimes it enacts justice. it isn't good or bad, it just is, and don't piss it off.

I like to think of anon as chaotic neutral.
WaeV likes this

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365

I remember that one of the first Anonymous protests was against Scientology, then out of no where they started getting out of hand.

I remember that one of the first Anonymous protests was against Scientology, then out of no where they started getting out of hand.

Lol, what? Most of them were just kiddies that went to 4chan "i am legion...hurrduurr, lets make a difference"

Lol, what? Most of them were just kiddies that went to 4chan "i am legion...hurrduurr, lets make a difference"

Because you would know.

Doldrums.png

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0