What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DawnFatal

iPhone 5 Release Date Confirmed on 12 September

12 posts in this topic

Have you seen this ad before? What do you think it can represent? What does the 12 stands for? What does the shadow of 5 represent?

Recently, it has been confirmed that Apple is going to hold a media event at Yerba Buena Centre for the Arts in San Francisco on September 12, and this event will start at 10:00 A.M. pacific time. Apple has already started to send the invitations for the media event.

iphone-51.jpg

So, till now we decoded the 12 for the date of the media event which is going to be held in San Francisco and already seen the ad tagline “it’s almost here”.

What does the statement “it’s almost here” mean? For sure it means that it is now the time for a new thing to be released by Apple. Some rumors claim that Apple will release a new sixth generation of iPhone with lots of different features and others claim that it will release 5 new products as the shadow might represent.

What is on your mind? What are you thinking of? All what we can do is just wait for the media event and see.

Source"]Source

76561197972112363.png

Tiddy-bits:

Little bigger.

Maybe getting LTE.

Maybe a handful more pixles.

Still no SD card slot?

Thinner thats neat.

What? it's a werid looking thin and long display?

Thank you for the offer but I'll refrain from throwing my paper currency at this time.

Wait it's only $800 Dollars! Oh well then this changes absoluetly not one fucking thing keep your shitty apples away from me. For the price of that phone I can buy a new phone and pay off a year of phone bills. And still have a better phone.

Edited by Dante
Skeezix the Cat likes this

Personally I'd like to see a new Mac Book lineup. I've been waiting some time for a new line to be available so I could purchase a new Mac Book Pro. Not really a fan of the iPhone, have an Android phone myself.

Skeezix the Cat likes this

But Steve Jobs is dead.

Theres rumors that Jobs set everything up for like the next 4-5 generations of all the stuff.

Theres rumors that Jobs set everything up for like the next 4-5 generations of all the stuff.

Judging by how subtle most differences are, and the fact that the UI and general functionality is pretty much the same with each generation, I could believe it.

Dante and Luke like this

oVoXWXc.png

Well...I'll be that one guy...

Hooray the new phone is coming out! Now I get to upgrade to the new one and get siri and all that jazz. :D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0