What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Takka

Games you're looking forward to

35 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

"You're nothing but a thing to me." -Tucker933 2016   

"Mine's not huge, but neither are my hands, so it's a real good fit." -Badga666 2017                

"It's not incest until it's in." -Caesar 2017

"Poison dart frogs aren't poisonous. Mankind is a poison and the dart frogs are the cure." -Somewhere on the internet 

"I felt left out so I added myself to your signature." -Pfhunkie 2020

"English isn't my primary language. It's also the only language I know." -ShikuTeshi ????
"In the quiet the silence is louder." -My Sister 2021

I'm waiting to see what kind of games they're going to announce for the new Switch console that Nintendo will release in March.  I hope they make a Luigi's Mansion game and I'm sure they'll make a Mario Kart game to name a couple. 

For 2017, I'm looking forward to the sports game that comes out. FIFA 17 and WWE 2K17, are the games that I always look forward to the most. Sports games are the type of games that I'm looking forward to the most.  These games typically come around the September, October period, but it's still a long wait for these games too come out.   But for now, I'd be playing the previous versions of these games.

I’ve been a PC gamer for as long as I can remember, but every now and then I see console games I’d like to play. I am really looking forward to this game Left 4 Dead 3 that when it releases it will be in my gaming list for sure.

On 1/24/2017 at 5:33 PM, Tucker933 said:

You're looking forward to a Quake game?

Also, I'm looking at a similar situation to Halo post Reach with this title. Extremely skeptical.

Takka and swamp like this

4VWJfoZ.gif

"You fix my mistakes is what you do." - Tucker
"You're useless." - Tucker 2 minutes later

"You're sort of cool in some ways." - Kavawuvi

"Fuck off." - Mint Blitz