What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Takka

Games you're looking forward to

35 posts in this topic

I haven't been following game news in a while, so this topic is a clever ploy to figure out the noteworthy ones, but I've had some interest in Battlefield 1.

You?

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

Tiddy-bits:

Cyberpunk 2077 and Angels Fall First (been in development for years).

Cyberpunk 2077 is kinda themed around the same theme that Bladerunner was. I am not really sure what the storyline entails yet, but it looks pretty good from the stuff I've seen on other sites. Angels Fall First has been a game in development for years, originally found it on ModDB one day as a mod for Unreal Tournament 3 and it's progressed far beyond that from the last time I played an Alpha build. It has both FPS/Space warfare with ability to board ships, take them over or destroy them, as well as some Battlefield-like conquest modes for FPS.

Also really hoping for a new SP Elder Scrolls game and Mass Effect.

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365

Yooka-Laylee looks amazing and is going to be available for everything. Personally, I'm getting the PC version. Strangely, Nintendo's trailer is the only one in 60 FPS that I could find, though it's the same as the other trailers, otherwise.

There's the Wonder Boy III remake that I've only recently heard about. It really came off as unexpected and looks very astonishing.

On 9/28/2016 at 2:27 AM, 002 said:

Yooka-Laylee looks amazing and is going to be available for everything. Personally, I'm getting the PC version. Strangely, Nintendo's trailer is the only one in 60 FPS that I could find, though it's the same as the other trailers, otherwise.

Looks like it had a lot of inspiration from Banjo-Tooie.

"You're nothing but a thing to me." -Tucker933 2016   

"Mine's not huge, but neither are my hands, so it's a real good fit." -Badga666 2017                

"It's not incest until it's in." -Caesar 2017

"Poison dart frogs aren't poisonous. Mankind is a poison and the dart frogs are the cure." -Somewhere on the internet 

"I felt left out so I added myself to your signature." -Pfhunkie 2020

"English isn't my primary language. It's also the only language I know." -ShikuTeshi ????
"In the quiet the silence is louder." -My Sister 2021

3 hours ago, ShikuTeshi said:

Looks like it had a lot of inspiration from Banjo-Tooie.

Some of the people who are working on Yooka-Laylee are former Rare employees. The lead programmer, character artist, environmental artist, and musical composer in Yooka-Laylee are all the same as in the original Nintendo 64 Banjo-Kazooie.