What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Takka

OC's Update - FAQ

29 posts in this topic

Going to need your guy's help compiling a list here, so ask your questions, and I'll answer.

Q: *General complaint*

A: Nothing is finished yet; will be getting to a lot of things over the next few days.

Q: Why did my name change?

A: Display names can no longer be different than usernames, so everyone has been reverted to your login names. You may change this once a month, like before in your account settings, however keep in mind that this will change your login name, because they're one in the same. 

Q: Why is my avatar fuzzy?

A: They all are, after the update. You'll need to re-upload it for it to use the maximum resolution again.

Q: I hate the site's background texture, how do I change it?
A: At the top of any page on the site there's a painbrush icon, on the same bar as your username's dropdown, which allows you to swap it out for one of the other Tucker-Approved backgrounds. You're however welcome to suggest a new texture for that option!

xvii, ScarlettFayt, WaeV and 1 other like this

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

Tiddy-bits:

Nice job, my nigga. I like that we can change the background. And the Username change is perfect. Excellent upgrade.

Takka likes this

Looks great, I'll miss the cool looking planet on the banner but the entire layout is sleek and streamlined. I'm interested to try out all these new features too.

Sceny likes this

xgd0s9.jpg

What format do you need the background options to be in? Currently there are only 3 (which is still giving a selection, I guess). Is there a way to add more? Are they a certain IPB specific formats? Would any tileable texture work? Do they support transparency?  I'd love to whip up a few and send them in for review if possible, especially if anyone would be able to use them.

tarikja likes this

KsqHutE.png

11 hours ago, NeX said:

What format do you need the background options to be in? Currently there are only 3 (which is still giving a selection, I guess). Is there a way to add more? Are they a certain IPB specific formats? Would any tileable texture work? Do they support transparency?  I'd love to whip up a few and send them in for review if possible, especially if anyone would be able to use them.

Any image format, though I'd prefer png, and no transparency. Can have up to 6 on the selector.

40 minutes ago, Tucker933 said:

Any image format, though I'd prefer png, and no transparency. Can have up to 6 on the selector.

...6? Yay arbitrary limits.

I'll whip something up

KsqHutE.png

site looks great, good functionality. nice job everyone involved.

Edited by Puddin

h2_zpsdpjizr8c.jpg

7 minutes ago, iTails said:

when can i shitpost emojis?

Emoji's were added back to the editor menu.

Skeezix the Cat likes this