What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ShikuTeshi

Halo 5 Multiplayer Warzone Gamemode (Exclusive by TheSyndicate) and other crap

13 posts in this topic

The gamemode looks interesting... Seems like a really good teamwork mode to jump into with friends.

On the other hand...

The game looks like it took a lot of impressions from Destiny.

The weapon sounds are still shit.

And the new ADS feature for every weapon takes away a lot of the Halo feel.

At the very least it has a new special gamemode.

Edited by ShikuTeshi

"You're nothing but a thing to me." -Tucker933 2016   

"Mine's not huge, but neither are my hands, so it's a real good fit." -Badga666 2017                

"It's not incest until it's in." -Caesar 2017

"Poison dart frogs aren't poisonous. Mankind is a poison and the dart frogs are the cure." -Somewhere on the internet 

"I felt left out so I added myself to your signature." -Pfhunkie 2020

"English isn't my primary language. It's also the only language I know." -ShikuTeshi ????
"In the quiet the silence is louder." -My Sister 2021

Tiddy-bits:

Microsoft will have to do a lot harder than this to get everyone to say, "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!" I've kind of moved on from Halo, myself. Halo 4 was a good game, but not really my kind of game.

The thing that destroyed any hype for Halo 5 for me was the complete removal of split-screen altogether.

Again, not being able to play it with other people without buying another Xbox One and another game sounds pretty stingy of Microsoft.

NeX and DiSiAC like this

I don't mind the new ADS/smart scope, since its functionally the same as old scoping. I think its a nice new aesthetic, as long as they keep it the same gameplay style where it doesn't affect movement and such. So far they claim to have done so, but I guess we'll see

KsqHutE.png

The thing that destroyed any hype for Halo 5 for me was the complete removal of split-screen altogether.

That's the compromise. Either...

Have a game that looks shitty to have a split screen experience with a shitty resolution for each player.

Have a game that looks decent to have a split screen experience with shitty resolution for each player ALONG with shiity framerates.

or

Have a game that looks pretty good but drives the console too much to add in split screen.

They likely made the decision because Halo MCC can't drive split screen with the graphics it has. Halo 1 Anv, Halo 2 Anv, and Halo 4 are all lag shit. Halo 3 was the only stable one.

"Mine's not huge, but neither are my hands, so it's a real good fit." -Badga666 2017                

"Poison dart frogs aren't poisonous. Mankind is a poison and the dart frogs are the cure." -Somewhere on the internet 

"English isn't my primary language. It's also the only language I know." -ShikuTeshi ????

That's the compromise. Either...

Have a game that looks shitty to have a split screen experience with a shitty resolution for each player.

Have a game that looks decent to have a split screen experience with shitty resolution for each player ALONG with shiity framerates.

or

Have a game that looks pretty good but drives the console too much to add in split screen.

They likely made the decision because Halo MCC can't drive split screen with the graphics it has. Halo 1 Anv, Halo 2 Anv, and Halo 4 are all lag shit. Halo 3 was the only stable one.

Maybe they should make better consoles.

Doldrums.png

Maybe they should make better consoles.

Joke of the year and the many more to come.

Master, Risk and Kvasir like this

Even though Halo franchise has always been my fav, one aspect was split screen but with that said I dont mind in a way. I would rather have better performance/graphics and game play but I wish there was a way to add that co-op mod.

I have personally played Halo 5 and it was awesome. Halo 5 was ment to be Halo 4; what I mean is Halo 4 for me was a let down. Halo 5 was a big jump, it is a day one purchase for me.

Just found this thing...

Kvasir likes this

Just found this thing...

I like that it can hold 60FPS pretty consistently. That's a definite step forward. I just wish they would start making Halo games again for PC now too.

Doldrums.png

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0