What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Takka

Your Scars

24 posts in this topic

My oldest scar is on my chin from when I was a toddler going down wooden switchback stairs in Alaska and fell down a flight after losing my footing. I also have another on the inside of my pinkie from a Macaw that was trying to murder me, and another running down the length of my left shin, where I scraped it across rocks after jumping off a diving board on a lake.

Do you have any scars, and if so, how did you get them? (don't be a smartass; keep your emotional damage to yourself!)

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

Tiddy-bits:

In January 2012 a drunk wrestling match at my friend's house led to me sliding along the corner of some wooden piece of furniture which left me with a scar running down my left pec as long as my middle finger.

Lately, huge bronze staples on the thick boxes they ship recliners in have been fucking my forearms up something fierce, sometimes leaving scars which look like a claw mark.

Edited by TCK

Umh7x1l.gif

I've always been the kind of person that's leaning backwards in a chair, in 3rd grade I fell and the back of my head hit the corner of a table, blood, blood everywhere and the scar's probably the biggest one I have, although it's covered by hair luckily.

Then in 5th grade I was a super smart kid and ran full speed straight into a fence, I got a small scar from that next to my left eyebrow though it's almost faded.

In 7th grade I fell in the woods, and I got a needle so deep in my leg that the doctor had to do a small surgery to get it out, obviously that left a scar.

And for some reason I have scars on my lips, also since middle school, but I don't know from what.

and another running down the length of my left shin, where I scraped it across rocks after jumping off a diving board on a lake.

Nice cover up there Tucker.  The story you told me was it was a shaving scar, where you once learned that sharp razors can do lots of damage and it was Nair products from there on after ;)

I have many scars but mostly from surgery so I won't mention them here.

I have scarred knuckles from punching things when I was younger ( I used to take my frustration/s out on a punching bag, bare fist) and a scar on my right forearm from metal work at school where another student flung some molten glass across the work space and it landed on me.  I've been fortunate enough not to suffer acne scaring or chicken pox scars, two of the most common scars I know of and I escaped the dreaded TB vaccination at school, TF!

Eh no, kind of similar to the ones on roses.

More of a thorn then.....gotcha.

Takka likes this

I split my eyebrow open so I have a little scar there. I have two scars on my leg from when I shot myself with a bb gun.

More of a thorn then.....gotcha.

eh yeah, they both translate into the same thing in Dutch, sorry.

Edited by Caesar
Kavawuvi likes this

Oldest one I can remember is on the left side of my lower lip. It came from a annoying demon-spawn Chihuahua that my Mom got when I was 5 or 6. Needless to say, I've changed the story a couple times over the years because who really wants to admit they got bit on the lip by Chihuahua? 

Other than that, I've got these two 3-4 inch long scars on my left arm from 2 different occassions that happen to form a pretty bad-ass looking "x". One came from getting tackled when I was in High School football, the other came from my Ex scratching me because I was tickling her. 

76561198089807976.png

I've got a scar on my forehead and the top part of my nose from a dog bite.  Apparently as a toddler I had messed with a dog's food (my parents were looking after the dog for a neighbor) and it bit me.  I was young enough that I don't remember any of it. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0