What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Weps

Snowmegeddon

24 posts in this topic

So here we sit with 20+ inches of snow around us. The state of Kentucky is effectively shut down, the National Guard is deployed, around 400+ motorists are trapped on I-65, including 200 semi-trucks. An additional amount is trapped on I-45 in Elizabethtown. All major roadways are shutdown.

What's happening in your area?

Tiddy-bits:

Not shit happening in NE Indiana and Chicago (for once). So glad most of this shit is missing us. I'm already thankful we only got as much snow as we did (We had a total of 2 feet over this winter), but the terrible part is that it's all ice and hardly melting. It'll melt a little and it'll just get a new layer of snow and refreeze.

Weps likes this

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365

In Massachusetts its snowing, not as nearly as bad as over there though. Campus is supposed to be closing at 2pm though

Weps likes this

We had an all day blizzard yesterday, but the sun came out with not a cloud in the sky.

Weps likes this

xgd0s9.jpg

I had the all day rain tuesday then all day snow yesterday too.  Southern Indiana here.  I dunno about 20 inches but toooons of people were off in ditches and stuck yesterday.  My dad spent half the day driving around offering to pull people out for money, lol.  I still went to work but dicked around the whole day and ended up closing early.

Weps likes this

oVoXWXc.png

Nothing but sunshine and boringness, here.  :(

We'll enjoy Wep's weather one day....

Weps likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0