What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tiamat

Life is an ass, people can be worse

16 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

I expected the worst when the father came beating on the door.  I'm glad you at least got her away from that horrible man.  I really hope she can recover from all that.

Edited by Skeezix the Cat

oVoXWXc.png

Fuck dude, good thing you were in a position where you could help her like that.

swamp likes this

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

Not a whole lot of people left who would make the decision you did, even though it's the morally right one. I hope everything works out for you and her.

Doldrums.png

honestly sounds like either way you've managed to save her live, she'd have probably (like you stated) killed herself, or possibly her father (ending up in jail for that is pretty much death anyway) or starved/froze to death, i know how PA winter is, i live in meadville, by lake erie.  

you did a damn good job with this. I hope everything works out, but from the sounds of this, it's not over just yet. 

Who am I but myself?

Yeah, I'm incredibly glad the mother made that offer.  Otherwise I'd probably end up having to turn Laura over to someone.

swamp likes this

ZFkXnuW.png External link

You're very generous and have done an excellent deed. If I were in your position, I doubt I would be responsible enough to maintain the welfare of another being's life. No pets or children for me in the foreseeable future.  :unsure:

Did you ever find out how the mother obtained your phone number?

You've done a good thing Tiamat, and if Laura responds in your care like Katrina has, despite all the uglies she's receiving atm, you are changing the life of yet another victim of abuse for a better experience.

Long yards ahead but I know you are strong enough to do it with the support of Katrina and your boy.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0