What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pong

Going Around the World!

33 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

That sounds fucking amazing dude, I'm very jealous, wish I could join you.

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

Paying off a new car and planning to move this year, so I don't really have the cash for it unfortunately. If this were happening a year ago, I would join in you a heartbeat.

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

DUH. Haha, I'll share everything with you guys. 

I'll be purchasing the domain soon, and slowly designing a website/blog. BTW, I need help running it and maybe uploading and editing videos. If anyone has experience with that and would love to help, please do. If it ever becomes profitable via ads or sponsorships, I'll be sure to pay if I can obviously.

SnipeYa likes this

PWccHNo.png

Vaya con Dios. Hope everything turns out great. Wish I was young again.  :(

You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.

-Plato

Vaya con Dios. Hope everything turns out great. Wish I was young again.  :(

I wish I had money.  Considering that I'm not currently in school, if I only had the funds I would be more than happy to join in on this trip.  I'd have no trouble hiking and doing the physical parts but I'd be pretty useless when it comes to countries that are not very accustomed to English.  The best I could do is count in German and probably say a few colors.

oVoXWXc.png

Sounds like fun, One day i would love to do something like this with a partner or even just a very close friend (lacking in both currently). If you need help with designing stuff or anything like that give me a holla.

pong likes this

PfXuCLa.png

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0